JDeveloper Flickering Issue

Ok, I have to admit that I am trying to shift my JAVA development to JDeveloper, though natively I am an Eclipse user.

I found some issues in the JDeveloper, thought better to report them to you since I am unaware of any fix/issue/bug tracking system.

In JDeveloper if you have the Application Navigator opened, and you just expand and collapse the > Projects, it flickers alot.

I switched to Classic theme.
This is propotional to the items within the project. The more the number of items, the more the flickering is. 

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, Running on Lenovo X200.

Anti-aliasing


Not able to deleted in a newly created java file in a newly create java project

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Imote2 with Camera setup IMB400 over Ubuntu 9.10/10.04

Branch and bound algorithm in C#- Article by AsiF Munir

Baseline: Data, ML, AI https://www.qwiklabs.com/quests/34 - Tips